Sunday, April 8, 2012

We have to climb that hill to get to our rooms?
Golf Cart..Check  Dr. Griggs..Check  Troy Driving..Check Fun..DOUBLE CHECK

"The three of us, New Mexico... driving cattle" -Ed Furillo/City Slickers  c
attle .
(After watching City Slickers and arriving Ghost Ranch, this is all I could think about)

This day of the trip was one that I didn't know if I was going to survive? But look at me now! The Hill, the golf cart craziness and stress just about did me in, but a great team of people made it all better!!

Ghost Ranch (in my own terms) is a place for one to get away from the worlds issues and enjoy nature. Little cell phone reception, no televisions to be found, and the wilderness all around can make most relax. I was one that in the evening found the most relaxation with a very nice talk with the librarian at Ghost Ranch along with some very nice drinks and appetizers! This evening turned out to be one of my favorite as I truly got to know Karyn and others. Thank you to those who made this evening amazing.

The sun starting to set at Ghost Ranch!

3 Friends..all enjoying each others company! Thank you Karyn for your friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment