Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dr. Griggs,
This blog was created to show you how much I learned and appreciated everything you do for PEL Students.  I have never been on such an adventure that I went to bed exhausted nightly from the days activities and learning's.  Your knowledge of the world around you is so amazing, that I could only hope someday I can share some of that knowledge with friends and family.  With all my health conditions, I knew this trip was going to be a challenge, but a challenge that my heart would not stop going after!  There could never be enough ways to express my gratitude to you, but there are a few words that may...THANK YOU!   You have made my Eckerd Experience that, an experience I will never forget.  For the times you held me to the highest of standards and not let myself take the easy way out, to the times your advice made me stronger mentally, I will always be grateful.

Here is to a great 2012, and even better 2013 as I enter grad. school.

                                                                                    -Troy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment